ESKO ESTRAC 1000 brings leading-edge technology to optical sheet break detection with reliable break detection based on reflection of modulated infrared light.
ESKO ESTRAC 2000 customers have reported double felt life. These non-contact felt guide systems combine rugged components with reliable technology.
- Optical non-contact sheet break systems for reliable break detection based on reflection of modulated infrared light.
- Compact optical sensor head can be installed in tight locations, up to 31 feet away from the control cabinet outside the process area.
MONITORING & CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Leading edge technology
- Utilizes pulsed infrared light for measurement
ALL SYSTEMS INCLUDE
- optical sensor head
- control cabinet
- armored fiber optic cable to connect the
sensor head to the control cabinet
- Customers report 2 X the felt life with our non-contact felt guide systems.
- Systems ship complete with: (a) sensor head (b) shielded fiber optic cable and (c) control cabinet for roll actuators.
RUGGED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Built for rugged applications
- High quality brand name components
- SS316 sensor head
- Nema-4X control cabinet
- Continuous glass fiber-optic cables
in 10‘,23‘ and 31‘ lengths
- protected by SS316 braided teflon
- Specially designed clamps, cross clamps,
or adjustable tilting base completes